Translate

недеља, 22. јануар 2012.

Scary me


I thought that I know my way
but I can't see it anymore
I can only suspect through fog
light of little candle. . .

I can feel smoke in my veins
I slowly share my steps
with my insecurity mind
. . .
and one scary thought just pulled away. . .

I only know how to drift
to the limit without limit. . .

Here is one breath of my  frosen life. . .
and I am screaming. . .

Who was witness when
everything was ended?
I was someone who watched
my own funeral. . .

No more pain from you,
now I am judge,
you are like dash,
my smile is selfish. . .

Hello, I can rape you,
I can burn your bones.
My tears are black,
in my blood is heat. . .

I want to drown you
because I am feral. . .


hahahahah you can go now, here is vent :-> :-> :->

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар